Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday 23 February 2009

I scrapped....wanna see?


Woohoo I can't believe I scrapped. Mind you I didn't just finish this LO, I kinda finished about a week ago or more and haven't had a chance to pop it in a gallery or on my blog. Today is a catch up day and boy have I been doing that all day, phone calls, emails, blog hopping and now finally uploading my latest LO. So here ya go and I hope you enjoy my latest creation. Till next bloggin' as always stay safe and take care, hugs Chris xoxo

4 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I popped in to check out how the building is going ... I get a LO treat instead!! I am NOT complaining - your scrapping is too far between lately but u certainly have not lost your knack! i LOVE it!!

Anonymous said...

this is one wonderful page. I left you some love at PBP!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous page Chris and fab looking blog :)

Sharon said...

Good to see you scrapping again Chris. I LOVE your LO's but then you know that :)