Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday 15 June 2011

short and sweet...

life is busy...nothing much is different there and it keeps me out of mischief that's for sure. my business cards arrived today...early...i'm not complaining because i was a tad worried that they were still in 'printing process' but nope they're here now. nice and simple which i like and of course works in with my nice and simple approach to all the forms a photographer needs to create and use and anything else. so nicely uniformed!!!

my first pre-session went well today and family photo shoot is set for saturday. my next pre-session is tomorrow with another family and their photo shoot is for sunday. this monday i did a small photo shoot with a young model kayla. she was wonderful to work with and with mum there close by a little less anxious as well.

i also managed several photos at the weekends chrysler car show that came too town and although there are a few photos to still go through the post processing...i can't wait to show them off. i already have one lot up on my website.

anyway a little sneak peek with mondays photo shoot and then i'm calling it a night. :)


 ok that's it from me...enjoy, hugs chris xoxo

No comments: