Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday 1 August 2008

What's in a bag you ask?

Well if it's a Tara Dunstan Lolly Bag to help celebrate Pickleberrypop's 2nd birthday then expect it jam packed full of the most awesome and lolaticious designs and all for just $3 which is a real bargain. Wanna see what's inside it......hummm I thought so but I'm not going to show you everything just going to tease a little and show you some....lol!!!!!


Now aren't those gorgeous goodies? So pop on over to PBP and grab Tara's Lolly Bag before our celebrations are over and you miss out.

Of course I also want to wish Pickleberrypop huge birthday wishes as we are turning two. I can't believe it has already been that long since PBP first opened it's online doors to the public and so

Happy Birthday Pickleberrypop!

Well that's it for now guys so till next blogging, take care, stay safe and hugs galore Chris xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Chris!

How do you do?

I have a Award for you on my blog!

many greets from Di



http://www.free-blog.in/inspirationbyDi/