Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Live Life Loud Charity Collab Kit for Mitchell House


Credits

Tragedy strikes when you least expect it and for one unfortunate family in Tasmania this is so. Tara along with a fairly extensive list of incredibly talented designers came together and created this absolutely huge charity kit to help the House family when their 18 yr old son Mitchell was seriously injured in a car accident recently and is still critical. As you read the description below be aware that these are Tara's words and not my own and if you haven't purchased this kit already please do so. It is huge so be warned and it is for an incredibly worthy cause. I have already purchased it and scrapped with it already and the above LO is just the first using this stunning kit.
Read on..................
I have come together with some pretty AMAZING and TALENTED designers to bring you all this MASSIVE Charity Collab Kit, Live Life Loud for some dear friends of my Husband and I. On Thursday the 26th of June our friends Michelle and Rodney House's 18 year old son, Mitchell was on his way to work around 2.00am in the middle of the night, pitch black, raining and gale force winds when he drove straight into a herd of black Angus cows on the road. The cows had been spooked by the storms that had been going on throughout the night and had wandered out onto the highway where poor Mitch struck them. Mitch received very severe injuries in the accident and if you go to the following link you will see the write up in The Advocate newspaper that was released the day after the accident: CLICK HERE to see the article.
He has a very very long healing process to go through and not only him but his parent's will be there each step of the way. As traumatizing and emotionally draining as it is and will continue to be for some time.
I suggested that I could try and help out in some way and as scrapping is my love I thought I would try and get a fundraising/charity kit together with some awesome designers and I have got 30 gorgeous girls who have stepped in to help me raise as much as we can to help Michelle and Rodney stay by Mitchell's side.
My heart is breaking for them and if you could add Mitchell into your prayers and/or thoughts I know they will help so very much. Thank You!
A special heartfelt thank you goes out to all the amazing designers who participated and helped me out and also a big thank you to Annette Farrelly, the owner of Pickleberrypop for allowing me to host this massive kit here. Thank you all so very much girls. To view this kit please click on the image above or CLICK HERE.
Thank you so much for any help you can give towards the House Family.
Just a quick post tonight and I hope you can help the House family too.
Remember to tell a loved one how much you love them and please take care and stay safe. Hugs Chris xoxo

No comments: