Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday 21 July 2006

New Look!

Yes it was time for a desperate change to my blog and I have to give a HUGE thankyou to my wonderful friend who created my fantastic banner today. I love it thankyou so much. It is amazing and I just love it.....or did I already say that....hehehehehe

Also just want to say thanks Jo for helping me get my banner on my blog.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you both.

Well that's it for now. I hope you enjoy the new look and leave me a comment cause I love it when you do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could wolf whistle!! Very nice!

Zebette said...

Very nice. Great colours, nice and gentle and calming..is it me or do you have a new clock too??

Chris said...

yep Jo I got me a new clock to awesome isn't it and goes perfectly on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Looks GREAT Chris!

Bonnie & Brian said...

very nice :)