Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet 15 ♥♥♥

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Stephanie
Happy Birthday To You
Hip Pip Hooray, Hip Pip Hooray, Hip Pip Hooray!!!

Have a great day my little chickadee, you deserve it after all you've been through lately. Loads of hugs and kisses and heaps of wonderful birthday wishes.

So what did she get you all ask......well Stephanie asked for a computer and so we had one built for her and it is just waiting for hubby to pop it together on her desk ready for her to use when she gets home from school complete with a 22" monitor.....ohhhh how I like our local computer shop.....Centre Com. We've had a few pc's built from them and allthe "extra's to go as well.

Have you seen these gorgeous and unique pooki characters? Check their website here and they also have a store locater as well as online store. We have this gorgeous new shop that has fast become one of my fave shops for things a little unique and odd and that's where I found these characters.

Part of Stephanie's birthday wish list was not only a computer but also a teddy bear which she has such a collection of as well and when I saw these cute and adorable critters I just had to grab one or 2 or 3....thankfully not only do they come in adult form but baby ones as well and looks like another collection has begun.....don't you just love it when you can justify collections because you have kids.....hehehehehehe!



Above is the adult Pablo

This one above is a baby Pablo.

This one is a baby Pooki.

I just think they are gorgeous and I can see we will end up with quite a collection......lol!!!!!

Ok so that's it from me today short and sweet, hope you all have a great day, take care and stay safe. Hugs Chris xoxo

No comments: