Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday 8 October 2007

Kids went back to school today do-da do-da!!!


Credits


Credits

Oooh I love this no designing stuff.....lol because now I can spend my time scrapping and that's what I have been doing. Kids went back to school today after 2 weeks of holidays and so I was able to finally finish these 3 LO's off and hang them proudly in the gallery.
So yes it was the first day back to school today and they were all up, dressed, making tea and toast before I got out of bed at 7:30am.....lol yep even Lance and that was a shocker as he is a typical teen and goes to bed late and sleeps in till forever. Tomorrow may be a different story though. So that's all I have to say right now except this........it's Spring, the flowers are blooming, the garden is actually looking pretty darn good considering the drought, the birds are singing and the weather is perfect and I'm loving it!
So what did you do today?!
Hugs
Chris xo

1 comment:

Diana Martin said...

They are all stunning LO's Chris. I bet your having a ball with more time to scrap!