Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday 4 October 2007

First CT LO for Pickleberrypop!

Woohoo I am excited as this is my very first LO as CT member for Pickleberrypop. The photo is of my eldest DD Grace who is nearly 15. She took this photo of herself a couple of months ago and I have been eagerly waiting to scrap it. She takes the most awesome photos and I am a little envious.....lol but then taking photography as one of her electives this semester has given her every opportunity to learn so much.....oh man I wish I was able to go back to school and learn...teehee!
Ok so school holidays are heading to an end and we have really enjoyed every moment of them and I have managed to scrap some LO's although they are not yet in the galleries.....I'll get there.
Time is awasting and I'm off to scrap....digi style of course.....how else! ;-)
Hugs
Chris xo

No comments: