Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, 4 May 2006

Worn Hearts a little something for Mother's Day!



Download Here

Well here is the the thing I have been wanting to pop a freebie or 2 on here for some time but of course like all things time seemed to get away from me so finally here is the first, I hope, of what will be a few.

The link is only available for a short time so if anyone misses out let me know and I will upload again.

Credits: Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake for the chipboard action used in creating these hearts.

Please if you download these leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Happy scrapping and enjoy!!!!!

9 comments:

Zebette said...

Oh what yummy colours girl! You've done a great job with those and I am betting those hearts will come in handy often!
Thanks so much for sharing.

fazzbech said...

Those hearts are gorgeous - they look like the real thing! Thanks Chris!

Janie said...

Thanks you Chris - perfect for something I have planned! Happy Mother's Day!

Lisa said...

Wonderful hearts!! Will DL them when I get home ;) Thanks so much Chris!!

Victoria said...

These are beautiful! Thanks so much!

Lis said...

These are lovely Chris, great job!!
I'm sure you'll see them around lots!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris, these look gorgeous, cant wait to have a play. Thanks for sharing, your a darl.

Oh loving your LO's to.....great work, thanks for the inspiration!!

Love Olivia

Debbie said...

Thanks for the cute hearts!

Margie said...

These are adorable Chris!! I will definitely be using them :) Thank you!!!