Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday 24 December 2008

Merry Christmas!

To all my friends, followers and bloggers alike I wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas wherever you in the world and however you celebrate this special time of year. I know that there is so much emphasis placed upon present giving and receiving but remember the true meaning of Christmas - celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ and what that means to mankind. I look forward to waking up in the morning and watching my children, although all teens, excitedly unwrapping gifts placed specially under our tree.

This year has been an exceptionally difficult and horrendous year for my family, but you know things are looking up and even though it is still very difficult and there is so much happening......so much of that is for Lance and we are finally starting to get services in place for him.

Anyway that's a story for another time but for now it has just gone past midnight here on Christmas Day and while I sit and type these words I am thinking of so many of you but I am also thinking of how things have changed in my world and my life and for the first time my dad is not here with us to celebrate Christmas (RIP Dad xoxoxoxo), this year my mother is in Melbourne celebrating it with others and this year my grandmother is celebrating it in hospital.....wow who would have ever thought such a day could be completely transformed as such but this year I still have my husband Tim and our 4 kids and I love them all dearly.

With much love to you and your families MERRY CHRISTMAS and may your day be filled with cherished moments, fabulous memories, beautiful people and kids full of giggles. Hugs Chris xoxo

No comments: