Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday 2 September 2008

Up for some Retail Therapy?

Oooh that got your attention now hey? Cheeky I know but still worth a shot. Ok seriously guys Tara Dunstan Designs is having a HUGE sale over at her store because it's time to retire some of her old gorgeous goodies to make way for some of her new gorgeous goodies. The shop can't hold them all so if your up for a little retail therapy and let's face it who isn't....hummmmmm yummy...ooops sorry got sidetracked a bit there, then why not pop on over to her store and grab yourself a bargain, I would be if I didn't already have everything.....lol.


That’s right, 50% OFF EVERYTHING! ((Includes all Commercial Use Items)) <..... awesome hey with the CU items!!
Lots of products will be retired once the week is up to make room for lots more goodies too so get on in while stocks last!
If you cannot see or click the image above please go to:
http://www.taradunstandesigns.com/shop

So what ya waiting for and better be quick because once the sale finishes, her retired goodies will be no more.

Oh and pssst just 'tween you and me I know there's a typo in the above advert but if you don't tell then I won't let Tara know either!

Ok so lots to say but for now I think I'll leave it for tonight and simply leave you with the above temptation. :)

Till next blogging take care, stay safe and enjoy scrapping with those gorgeous new Tara Dunstan Designs. Hugs Chris xoxo

No comments: