Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday 8 April 2008

New TDD goodies and then some more!














Aren't these brand new goodies from Tara Dunstan Designs just awesome. I am so loving the rich colours and basically everything so why not pop on over to her part of the store at Pickleberrypop and do a little shopping. You won't be disappointed. I am so loving all her designs just a shame I don't seem to have the time to create with them as quickly as she is putting them out. Anyway I told you that I would get these pics up for you to see and now they are you can check out her designs in full at PBP.
It's another busy week and tomorrow I have hydro therapy in the morning and then parent/teacher interviews with Lance's teacher all afternoon so a hectic day. Ok well just a little blog tonight and don't forget if you drop by I would so love for you to say hi and let me know you are all doing.
Till next bloggin' stay safe, take care and hug a loved one.
Hugs Chris xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW thanks heaps Chicky for the plug. hehehehehe! Your the best ya know girlie!!! Love Yaaaaaa xoxoxox