Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday 7 April 2007

Happy Easter!

Easter is upon us again.....my how the year is traveling fast so just a quick blog today and wishing everyone a very Happy and safe Easter. Please take care on the roads to those that are traveling to and fro and don't forget to have heaps of fun. We were going away ourselves but with Maddi and his broken arm, Tim with no actual real time off at uni because he still has to put in 2 essays and sort out a presentation all before the end of the week and then little old me with a full on head cold we decided it was best to spend our Easter here at home.

As a designer I find it very difficult to fit in any kind of scrapping these days it takes me all my time and effort to come up with new designs and I am a bit on the slow side of things too but I have managed a challenge over at Pickleberrypop which I am quite proud of.


My take on this challenge...........


My girl....always

Credits here

I adore the LO I did for this challenge and the photo's are of my DD Stephanie taken on her 13th birthday just recently on the 31/03/07.

Scraplift challenge details here

Original LO by Kaye here

What's new in the Pickleberrypop Shop.............. lot's of yummy goodies this Easter. Check it out!



Link to new goodies in shop here

So that's it from me and until next blogging......stay safe, pop a smile on your dial and happy scrapping.

Ciao Chris :)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog :) Your LO is stunning and gorgeous and.....lots of things :)
LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Chris :)
Hope you are having a wonderful few days with your family.

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you too!

Love your take on the challenge Chris!