Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday 16 April 2007

Do you ever just feel like..............

blah?! I mean really do you cause the past few days I have felt that way. I am just not motivated to do anything and I feel horrible for it. There is so much stuff to do and I have to admit that I don't even want to be on the computer ......now that is bad. Today I decided it wasn't going on and it didn't until Grace came home from school and needed it for homework. It's been like that since Friday and although I try very hard not to go on the computer on the weekends as I like to do other things.....normally I am eager to pop on 1st thing Monday morning and catch up with all my emails and PBP. But I had no interest at all today in turning the thing on. My bad!

But guess what I got done?
  1. 2 loads of washing.
  2. Stripped beds and cleaned sheets, pillowcases and doona covers.
  3. Dishes.
  4. Folded washing.
  5. Cleaned the table.
  6. Went shopping both for fun and a few groceries.
  7. Quickly tidied the lounge.
  8. Baked muffins.
  9. Got tonights dishes out of the way straight after tea.
  10. Picked up Lances BMX from the bike shop as it had been in for a service and another little modification.....boys and their toys.
  11. Played Uno with the kids tonight.
  12. Watched Maddi play a new game on the XBOX.
  13. Treated myself to a Hot Chocolate and Jaffa Muffin from Muffin Break.
  14. Read the paper.
  15. Had a lay down for about an hour and a half between 3:30pm and 5:00pm.

Things I did not get done!

  1. No scrapping
  2. No designing.
I loved every part of my day today!

Ok so kids went back to school today after 2 weeks of school holidays and I totally loved the complete silence here at home. It is just so nice to be able to simply sit back and relax for a small amount of ME time which is so necessary to stay sane.....lol


TAGGED.................

Yes thanks to the lovely Jo I've been tagged.
The rules:

  1. Get tagged
  2. List five things that have not been revealed on your blog.
  3. Tag five others.

So it's my time to 'fess up.....

  1. It took me 3 goes to finally get my license and I was 19 at the time. I failed twice because I could not parrallel park.
  2. I still can't.....parrallel park that is.
  3. Even though I may appear to be quite the outgoing person at times.....I am in fact very shy, insecure and find it very difficult to cope socially. One on one I don't have a problem once I get past the awkward phase.
  4. I would love to get my motorbike license and own a Harley Davidson.
  5. I left home at 14.5 years of age.

Ok I'm done now and so I tag......Kaye, Alissa, Jodie, Sharuth and Anita :)

Friday Night was the latest PBP chat and famous speed scrap and thanks to the wonderful DebF who gave out all those that attended an awesome template... I managed this.

Credits

Go check out the gallery at PBP to view what all the other gals did you may have to scroll through a few pages before you find them. You can also view them over at PBP's blog.

Till next blogging take care, stay safe and happy scrapping.

Ciao.... Chris :)


3 comments:

Mel said...

Yep Chris sometimes I sure do feel like that, don't feel bad!
You got heaps done, good for you!
You left home at 14.5? So young.
Gorgeous layout too! I didnt know there was a speedscrap on.

Sharon said...

Argh I missed the speed scrap as well.....next time! Oh yep I love it when I get those sorts of things done. DH wonders if there has been a blackout or something lol!

AnneMarie said...

love the movement of the LO!