Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday 20 April 2006

A buzz in the air!!!

There is a buzz in the air at the moment and I can't help but feel very excited! Yes it is a busy time for me with my designing which I am loving every bit of and learning more and more through playing with my software programs and I am just in awe as to what these software programs can do and I am only just scratching the surface myself.

The next little hum in the buzz is that I did 4 LO's over the Easter break and yep took Tim's laptop down to camp and my external HDD that had everything on it to do with scrapping in one form or another and in some "me" moments I scrapped. Here is one that is fully finished. LO is of my DS Maddison and I took the photo of him in Batman Park earlier this year when we went to the Melbourne Aquarium.


Credits: Bubbleflip Kit by McCaigBean
Solid papers: me
Font: TektonPro
I still have to tweak them a little as the only thing I didn't have were my fave distressing brushes so just have to distress a little and then that's it all done. So as they are tweaked and twunked I shall pop them on here for all to see.

Oh and by the way we had a great few days away...it rained....it poured...it was freezing.....but we loved it! Didn't get to the beach as it was just so wet and cold and the kids were having a ball catching up with the mates they hadn't seen for awhile so why drag them off to places when they were happy. And we were happy...yep Tim and I as we hardly saw the kids....lol only when they needed to be fed....lol

At the moment I am working on 2 new wonderful kits and they are both a surprise so when they are done I am sure you will have a chance to see them but until then my lips are sealed....hehehehehehe

Anyway that's enough from me for now so until next blog entry ciao!

2 comments:

Bonnie & Brian said...

Love the layout....

OH cool... new kits.. can't wait to see what you come up with....

Janie said...

Another fantastic LO! And new kits...waiting ... waiting ... waiting.....