Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday 11 August 2010

beautiful...

isn't she? yes this is my grandmother who turned 97 on sunday the 8th of august and i love her dearly. she is my inspiration in life and always has been. she has been through things that you cannot possibly imagine and i am so fortunate to have her in my life.

oh and yay look at the lo above.....it's been far too long and i really enjoyed getting back into it all and expressing myself this way. anyhoo that's all folks till next time as i'm off to check out what other photo's i've got and see what's up next for scrappin'

credits:
the sweetest - studio natali - scrapbookgraphics
font - book antiqua


hugs chris xoxo

1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

Oh Chris that is an absolutely gorgeous page of your Nanna ... and you haven't lost the knack I see lol!!