Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday 14 June 2008

Wow the days go by fast!

Yes they sure do and before ya know it ya haven't blogged....and I'm talking to me about me....rofl. Oh I think I'm going crazy but the good news is...I'm not going crazy of course unless you ask my family and they'll tell you I've always been like it anyway and of course those web buddies I call awesome will know I'm a little (ok alot) insane or crazy or even both....lol. Ok so what's new in my neck of the woods. There is so much to tell you but I won't bore you with the facts.

News with Lance is we really have no news although we expected to get some on Wednesday but the process is so complex so we have to wait for the team who are dealing with Lance to discuss his case in full with one another and that takes place on the 20th of this month and then we go back to see his case manager on the 27th and with all fingers crossed find something out. Although that is a bit of a set back for the family we need to wait till it's all official. It has been a very long and drawn out process for our family and far from easy bit still we wait.

Tim is travelling much better then he has in a long time. Yes it has been a rough journey for sure and it's still only early days but the good thing is we are moving very slowly but very much forward one tiny step at a time. There is still a long way to go but bit by bit and with God's strength we manage to get through. I want to say a huge thankyou to all my friends that have helped me get through this really rough patch because without any of you I would have gone crazy a long time ago and without your love, emails, text messages, phone calls, precious gifts, understanding, putting up with me, prayers, love and well wishes not only myself but my family would have not have managed at all. You all know who you are and so I wish to say thankyou to each and everyone of you who in some way have touched my heart and my soul with your friendship and support. xoxo

They say that when we scrap we do it for so many reasons...I have lots! I scrap because I love to be as creative as I can be, because it allows me to use that creativity to preserve precious memories and moments kept alive in a photo with a unique and awesome story behind each and everyone of them. I scrap because it is my "me" time and with my days as hectic mentally and physically and extremely demanding as they are, it is something I truly treasure. I scrap to allow my mindset to remain calm in the midst of turmoil and crisis. For whatever reasons I or you may scrap do it because you love to, not because it's a chore!
Ok so for today these are my latest LO's, yep I have more but haven't uploaded them to my galleries yet so they'll wait for another day.....I'm a tease I know!!! Ok both LO's are PBP CT ones and this 1st one received DST weekend gallery standouts today so I was wrapped....thanks Amanda you made my day. Pop on over and check it out, just follow the DST link and scroll down to #17 and voila!

Credits

Credits

Oki doki well so not too bore you too much I'll leave my blogging for today there and hopefully come back tomorrow with some more news! Until then take care, stay safe and I would dearly love it if you read my blog then leave some loving by saying hi! Hugs Chris xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am not sure what is going on with your sons, but my thoughts are with you all.

Gorgeous layouts but "Love You" is breathtakingly beautiful!

By the way your feedblitz isn't working, I know a few people that are having problems with it but I didn't get an email to say you'd updated :-)

Amandac said...

Hey Chris I hope everything went ok at the doctors for Lance???? Its great to hear Tim is travelling better and I have to say that your pages are stunning as always! I want to be as good as you one day my dear :)