Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday 25 September 2007

Retirement Sale



Yes it's true I am retiring from designing digital papers and elements over at Pickleberrypop. It has not been an easy decision for me to make by any means and one that didn't come over night either but one that had too come all the same. Alot of my blog readers have been aware of my son Lance's health issues now ongoing for some 3 and a half months with still no answers and still inconclusive. It has certainly impacted on our lives and I have needed to rearrange my priorties and spend more time with my family. What does this mean? Well you get to save 50% off all my designs over at Pickleberrypop until the 30th of September....great bargains in store so why not go on over and grab one or 2 before Chris Turnbull's designs are no more. But wait there's more I will still be designing the odd freebie for my blog readers to grab and enjoy no worries there and the other exciting news is that I am joining the CT over at Pickleberrypop. I can't wait to start and boy have I missed scrapping sooo much. What else does this mean? Well simply put I am still going to be around after all I am only giving up the designing part of digi scrapping and nothing more. So you'll still see me here and there and perhaps a little more often as well.

So a huge thankyou goes to so many people. The gang at PBP for having me on board the designers wagon and supporting me there. My incredible CT and all you gorgez gals have done to support me and my designs and of course my most wonderful and loyal customers. So what you waiting for go on spread the word and let everyone know where they can get a bargain.......over here at Pickleberrypop.

Thankyou to everyone for all your wonderful support!

Hugs Chris xxoo

No comments: