Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday 22 August 2007

Just a little thankyou!

It has been a couple of weeks since I popped my latest freebie up here on my blog for all of you and therefore it has been that long since my last blog as well so it was time for an update. Thankyou so much to all of you who have downloaded the lastest freebie I hope you enjoy it. I would also like to say a very warm and heartfelt thankyou to everyone who has left comments as well and for those of you keeping Lance and us in your prayers, thoughts and hearts. It has really touched me with your kind words and knowing that you are all out there thinking of our family and in so many ways that means so much too me and you have all touched my heart. He is not doing all too well with more and more unstable angina attacks on pretty much a daily basis and as of Monday one of his heart medications has been increased. The poor kid had 4 attacks on Monday and even one on the way to his cardiologist appointment and we are so grateful that so far the tablets he has for the attacks are working. He had another 1 yesterday and some little ones today so his cardiologist has ordered a few days off to recover and stay calm and quiet and depending on how well he goes today and tomorrow he will go off to school on Friday. So today we went out for lunch just to spend some time away from home and by some new bits and pieces for him. There is sooooo much he wants to do and he can't anymore, well at least for now, that that in itself is really frustrating for him but we had a little chat today about things and I think he is dealing with it just that little bit easier.
We are still managing well considering the impact it has made but you know we take one day at a time and get through it and of course knowing God is in complete control is very comforting to us as well.
I haven't managed to do anymore scrapping but I am in the middle of a new kit. Papers are done and some of the elements and I just work on it when I can. So hopefully it will be in the PBP shop shortly.

There are a few CT LO's I need to show off from the galleries but for today I think I will leave it there and get about to doing some other things so to all of you out there that read my blog...take care, pop in and say hi and leave a little loving.

Until next blogging and hopefully it won't be as long inbetween, pop a smile on your dial and treasure all you have.

Hugs
Chris xo

2 comments:

Me said...

Chris -
Please know that I will continue to pray for you, your son, your family, and the doctors. Isn't is wonderful to be able to put your faith in God and know that He has a plan. Whatever the plan may be, He is in control and will take care of everything!

Blessings,

Angela

Unknown said...

So sad he is having to change his life around, but I bet he adjusts just great!