Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday 2 July 2011

zoom...

yep that was the week that was...it's gone and i feel like i just blogged but according to my last update it was almost a week ago. my oh my this week has been very hectic but it's now saturday evening and i'm sitting here feeling rather restless in need of capturing my thoughts on paper (digitally of course) before heading to bed.

in a week lots can happen...and this week has been one of those weeks. mind you it's no different to any other week and it's no different for anyone else...what very busy and hectic lives we all live! do you ever stop to think about the era we live in? do you ever sit back and take a good hard look at what our society has become, how far we have progressed and yet feel extremely overwhelmed by it all.

the other day i was out in my garden with my dslr camera and panning...yes i was looking at life through the lens of my camera. not quite the same way i do when i take a photo, but literally choosing to see the world around me by looking at it through the lens of my camera and wow...talk about detail!!! i wasn't even taking photos...nope simply seeing life from a different angle, from a different 'viewpoint' and from a different perspective. it's an amazing world out there people...in every creative detail...it's incredible and it's purely wonderful.

i see life through my camera very differently, i capture that very essence and raw emotion in my images and create!!! something i enjoy right through the entire process. every image tells a story, every image is a memory - a moment caught and frozen in time, every image is pure and every image is raw.


that's it folks...short and sweet. oh and the photo above...love it...and kayla my model...totally gorgeous in every way ♥♥♥ hugs chris xoxo

No comments: