Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday 18 March 2012


the latest sample of my new lace crown or tiara (either name suits because this could be for a boy or girl). anyway i think it's just gorgeous and of course custom orders are being taken for this one if anyone is interested. head on over to my facebook page here and check them all out with details including price, size and postage information. i've also just popped together a teeny weeny little red one with glitter to add too my collection. i just couldn't help myself as i love red....but just a splash. it's drying on the clothes horse and then tomorrow i'll add the finishing touches and upload a pic to facebook and eventually here. oh and i have another few i'm working on moss green, sapphire and amethyst. they all look gorgeous and can't wait too take pics and show them off as well.

i'm starting to take on maternity and newborn sessions with my photography work and i've already booked in my very first shoot. bubs is not due until the 1st of may however the maternity shoot will be april and pre session is already booked in with mum and dad to be for the 30th of march. as much as i'm really excited and can't wait...i'm a little nervous as well.

anyhoo just a quick blog update tonight. it's getting a wee bit chilly now and i think it's way past my bed time.
until next update stay safe, well and healthy.

chris xxx




No comments: